- The proper name of God(The Creator,
The Primordial Cause) in Arabic.
- The Pilgrimage to Makkah which takes
place during several different months of the Islamic Calendar
- Satan, the Devil.
- Period of waiting.
- Literally, to submit. The True Religion of
all created things.
- Beings constituting a whole race like
- Literally, the emigrant. One who had Left
his home to join a Muslim community
during the time of the Prophet.
- One who follows the Religion of Abraham.
- The Ka'ba(Sacred Mosque in Makka), The
direction for the daily prayers of a Muslim.
- Literally, recital or reading. The Final
revelation given to Mankind.
- The ninth month of the Islamic calendar
during which Muslims fast.
- A chapter of The Holy Quran.
- Literally, a tyrant, oppressor, false god,
temper to error.
Tagut is applied to any object which is worshipped besides Allah.
- A form of Pilgrimage made at any other time
other then The Hajj.
- Charity, The Giving of goods and services to