|38. There can be no difficulty to the Prophet
in what Allah has indicated to him as a duty. It was the practice (approved) of Allah
amongst those of old that have passed away. And the command of Allah is a decree
39. (It is the practice of those) who preach the Messages of Allah, and fear Him, and fear none but Allah. And enough is Allah to call (men) to account.
40. Muhammad is not the father of any of your men, but (he is) the Messenger of Allah, and the Seal of the Prophets: and Allah has full knowledge of all things.
41. O ye who believe! Remember Allah with much remembrance;
42. And glorify Him morning and evening.
43. He it is Who sends blessings on you, as do His angels, that He may bring you out from the depths of Darkness into Light: and He is Full of Mercy to the Believers.
|28. It is He Who has sent His Messenger with Guidance
and the Religion of Truth, to proclaim it over all religion: and enough is Allah for a
29. Muhammad is the messenger of Allah, and those who are with him are strong against Unbelievers, (but) compassionate amongst each other. Thou wilt see them bow and prostrate themselves (in prayer), seeking Grace from Allah and (His) Good Pleasure. On their faces are their marks, (being) the traces of their prostration. This is their similitude in the Taurát; and their similitude in the Gospel is: like a seed which sends forth its blade, then makes it strong; it then becomes thick, and it stands on its own stem, (filling) the sowers with wonder and delight. As a result, it fills the Unbelievers with rage at them. Allah has promised those among them who believe and do righteous deeds forgiveness, and a great Reward.
|67. Abraham was not a Jew nor yet a Christian; but he was
true in Faith, and bowed his will to Allah's (which is Islám), and he joined not gods
68. Without doubt, among men, the nearest of kin to Abraham, are those who follow him, as are also this Prophet and those who believe: And Allah is the Protector of those who have faith.
69. It is the wish of a section of the People of the Book to lead you astray. But they shall lead astray (not you), but themselves, and they do not perceive!
|120. Abraham was indeed a model, devoutly obedient to
Allah, (and) true in Faith, and he joined not gods with Allah.
121. He showed his gratitude for the favors of Allah, who chose him, and guided him to a Straight Way.
122. And We gave him Good in this world, and he will be, in the Hereafter, in the ranks of the Righteous.
123. So We revealed to thee, "Follow the ways of Abraham the True in Faith, and he joined not gods with Allah."
|21. Ye have indeed in the Messenger of Allah an
excellent exemplar for him who hopes in Allah and the Final Day, and who remembers Allah.
22. When the Believers saw the Confederate forces, they said: "This is what Allah and His Messenger had promised us, and Allah and His Messenger told us what was true." And it only added to their faith and their zeal in obedience.
23. Among the Believers are men who have been true to their covenant with Allah: of them some have died, and some (still) wait: but they have never changed (their determination) in the least:
24. That Allah may reward the men of Truth for their Truth, and punish the Hypocrites if that be His Will, or turn to them in Mercy: for Allah is Oft-Forgiving, Most Merciful.