|62. Those who believe (in the Qurán), and those who follow the Jewish (scriptures), and the Christians and the Sabians,- any who believe in Allah and the Last Day, and work righteousness, shall have their reward with their Lord; on them shall be no fear, nor shall they grieve.|
|113. Not all of them are alike: Of the People of the
Book are a portion that stand (for the right): They rehearse the Signs of Allah all night
long, and they prostrate themselves in adoration.
114. They believe in Allah and the Last Day; they enjoin what is right, and forbid what is wrong; and they hasten (in emulation) in (all) good works: They are in the ranks of the righteous.
115. Of the good that they do, nothing will be rejected of them; for Allah knoweth well those that do right.
|44. It was We who revealed the Torah (to Moses):
therein was guidance and light. By its standard have been judged the Jews, by the prophets
who bowed (as in Islám) to Allah's will, by the rabbis and the doctors of law: for to
them was entrusted the protection of Allah's book, and they were witnesses thereto:
therefore fear not men, but fear Me, and sell not My signs for a miserable price. If any
do fail to judge by (the light of) what Allah hath revealed, they are unbelievers.
45. We ordained therein for them: "Life for life, eye for eye, nose or nose, ear for ear, tooth for tooth, and wounds equal for equal." But if any one remits the retaliation by way of charity, it is an act of atonement for himself. And if any fail to judge by (the light of) what Allah hath revealed, they are wrong-doers.
46. And in their footsteps We sent Jesus the son of Mary, confirming the Torah that had come before him: We sent him the Gospel: therein was guidance and light, and confirmation of the Torah that had come before him: a guidance and an admonition to those who fear Allah.
47. Let the people of the Gospel judge by what Allah hath revealed therein. If any do fail to judge by (the light of) what Allah hath revealed, they are (no better than) those who rebel.
116. And behold! Allah will say: "O Jesus the son
of Mary! Didst thou say unto men, take me and my mother for two gods beside Allah.?"
He will say: "Glory to Thee! never could I say what I had no right (to say). Had I
said such a thing, Thou wouldst indeed have known it. Thou knowest what is in my heart,
Thou I know not what is in Thine. For Thou knowest in full all that is hidden.
|84. Say: "We believe in Allah, and in what has
been revealed to us and what was revealed to Abraham, Ismail, Isaac, Jacob, and the
Tribes, and in (the Books) given to Moses, Jesus, and the Prophets, from their Lord: We
make no distinction between one and another among them, and to Allah do we bow our will
85. If anyone desires a religion other than Islám (submission to Allah), never will it be accepted of him; and in the Hereafter He will be in the ranks of those who have lost.