|84. Say: "We believe in Allah, and in what has
been revealed to us and what was revealed to Abraham, Ismail, Isaac, Jacob, and the
Tribes, and in (the Books) given to Moses, Jesus, and the Prophets, from their Lord: We
make no distinction between one and another among them, and to Allah do we bow our will
85. If anyone desires a religion other than Islám (submission to Allah), never will it be accepted of him; and in the Hereafter He will be in the ranks of those who have lost.
|13. The same religion has He established for you as that which He enjoined on Noah - the which We have sent by inspiration to thee - and that which We enjoined on Abraham, Moses, and Jesus: Namely, that ye should remain steadfast in religion, and make no divisions therein: to those who worship other things than Allah, hard is the (way) to which thou callest them. Allah chooses to Himself those whom He pleases, and guides to Himself those who turn (to Him).|
|28. It is He Who has sent His Messenger with Guidance
and the Religion of Truth, to proclaim it over all religion: and enough is Allah for a
29. Muhammad is the messenger of Allah, and those who are with him are strong against Unbelievers, (but) compassionate amongst each other. Thou wilt see them bow and prostrate themselves (in prayer), seeking Grace from Allah and (His) Good Pleasure. On their faces are their marks, (being) the traces of their prostration. This is their similitude in the Taurát; and their similitude in the Gospel is: like a seed which sends forth its blade, then makes it strong; it then becomes thick, and it stands on its own stem, (filling) the sowers with wonder and delight. As a result, it fills the Unbelievers with rage at them. Allah has promised those among them who believe and do righteous deeds forgiveness, and a great Reward.
|7. Who doth greater wrong than one who forges
falsehood against Allah, even as he is being invited to Islám? And Allah guides not those
who do wrong.
8. Their intention is to extinguish Allah's Light (by blowing) with their mouths: But Allah will complete His Light, even though the Unbelievers may detest (it).
9. It is He Who has sent His Messenger with Guidance and the Religion of Truth, that He make it prevail over all religion, even though the Pagans may detest (it).
10. O ye who believe! Shall I lead you to a bargain that will save you from a grievous Chastisement?
11. That ye believe in Allah and His Messenger, and that ye strive (your utmost) in the Cause of Allah, with your wealth and your persons: That will be best for you, if ye but knew!
12. He will forgive you your sins, and admit you to Gardens beneath which Rivers flow, and to beautiful mansions in Gardens of Eternity: that is indeed the Supreme Triumph.